As a business executive or human resources manager, you’re probably forced to turn down contracts, cut down on business hours, or change delivery times. It is well known that the lack of workers affects a large number of companies. Manufacturing and industrial sectors are far from being spared.
Métier Plus offers you the international recruitment service and accompanies you in this quest for specialized labour.
We understand that international recruitment raises many questions. Our team can answer all your questions and give you more details on each step of the process. Fill out an online application for more information.
Who is this service for?
This service is for companies that:
- have difficulty recruiting for technical positions;
- already have several positions to fill, and anticipate an increased need of staff in the coming years
- are continuously hiring in sectors that experience shortages of workers.
If you are in one of these situations, international recruitment is a solution to consider. Note that our service covers the whole province of Quebec.
Shortage of manpower
The shortage of manpower is present and will increase in the years to come.
- Within a few years, technical jobs will account for more than 30% of total employment in Quebec, creating 99,000 new jobs.
- With a projected drop of 100,000 workers in Quebec in the next 10 years, the technical sector will experience an even greater shortage of labour in the coming years.
The goal is to fill the workforce gap within your company and ensuring you have skilled workers based on your selection criteria. We accompany you from the beginning to the end: from identifying your needs to the employee’s integration into your company.
Fill out an online application to be assigned an account manager. He will explain in detail the process to benefit from our international recruitment service.