International recruitment: What it implies for you?
You wish to go forward with international recruitment? First of all, congratulations! You have made a decision that will ensure having skilled workers for several years, preventing a shortage of labour within your company.
You are probably wondering, what will be your degree of involvement in the process? By choosing Métier Plus International as a partner, here is a preview of what awaits you!
First of all, the selection of candidates is done according to your selection criteria. It will be important to provide some key information in order to make the best match possible:
- Position title
- Detailed job description
- Required training (diploma obtained and field of study)
- Required experience (number of years, skills acquired, etc.)
- Spoken and written languages
- Moral values, future prospects, etc.
- Desired arrival date and schedule
- Worker’s origin
Analysis of eligibility
Before any international recruitment process, you must be admitted to the government program. Our team will take care of this step. According to your specified criteria, we will provide recommendations to favour your admission:
- Salary level
- Task descriptions
- Official job offer
- Posting on search engines
- Recruitment capacity
- Compliance with immigration laws
Depending on the results of the eligibility analysis, you will then be able to choose whether or not to continue the recruitment process.
At this step, a partnership is created with Métier Plus International. Following a shortlist of candidates, you will decide which candidates will be interviewed during the recruitment mission.
What is the recruitment mission?
We have a permanent team responsible of interwiewing candidates in their respective country. Candidates also go through technical tests, according on the job. Moreover, partnering with Métier Plus International gives you the opportunity to test the sklls of potential candidates yourself!
In case you do not want to participate in the trip, a video interview can be organized. If you do not want to be involved, the entire interview process can be left in the hands of our specialized recruiters.
Integrating new employees
Once the candidates are hired, we must not neglect the last step: integration of new workers.
Your company must commit to finding a suitable housing that is furnished, close to the work place and at an affordable price (rent will be the employee’s responsibility). At this point, our role as a recruitment firm is crucial and you can count on full support from our team. Métier Plus International will ensure the following:
- Greet the new workers and introduce them to their housing.
- Provide private insurance documents, show them the city and essential amenities in the area.
- Accompany new workers during the process of obtaining their social insurance and health insurance cards.
- Accompany new workers during the process of opening their bank account.
- Provide a bilingual person (French/Spanish) to offer necessary support in the workplace.
So, what are you waiting for to embark on the journey? Contact our team now!