Estimator, Montreal, Day shift
Our client, located in Montreal, works in the construction field as a general contractor. We are looking for an estimator in institutional and commercial renovations.
- Read, interpret and output information from plans and specifications;
- Send the invitations to tender;
- Make calls to the concerned subcontractors;
- Make site visits;
- Record the quantities;
- Calculate budgets;
- Follow up with subcontractors and answer questions;
- Make the link between subcontractors and professionals;
- Complete site insurance applications;
- Send plans and specifications to subcontractors.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in construction estimation;
- Knowledge in architecture, structure, mechanics, electricity, civil;
- Have a good command of the estimation of construction costs;
- Knowledge of French and English (written and spoken).
- Priority management;
- Respect of deadlines;
- Stress management;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Good negotiation skills.
- Work Schedule: Day Shift;
- Competitive salary;
- Complete benefits package.