Technical Designer, South Shore
Our client is looking for a technical designer. The company is in full growth and the projects have become too numerous for their team.
- Perform computer-aided design using SolidWorks 2D and 3D software in order to meet customer needs and meet the manufacturing specifications.
- Analyze quotes;
- Analyze the issues and suggest solutions;
- Respect the company's standrards;
- Ensure compliance and feasibility of projects;
- Support sales, production, service and supply departments;
- Assist in the research and development of new products;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes.
- DEP in industrial design or DEC in mechanical engineering or industrial design;
- 3 to 5 years of experience or equivalent / relevant experience;
- Proficiency with SolidWorks 2D and 3D software;
- Knowledge of French and English (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Have an analytical mind;
- To be creative;
- Be detail oriented;
- Work schedule: Day;
- Dynamic team;
- Competitive salary;
- Complete benefits package.