Laborer - Montreal, Day shift, Permanent
Our client is a company that specializes in the manufacture of specialized equipment. We are looking for a laborer to fill his team!
- Complete, on a regular basis, inventory and deliveries reports;
- Receive and ship merchandise (fill bills of lading, etc.);
- Load heavy equipment or parts using the forklift when required;
- Help prepare shipments of equipment ready for delivery;
- Occasionally cut the lawn or remove snow from the building entrances;
- Clean the yard and wash the trucks.
- High school diploma (equivalent education or relevant experience also considered);
- 2 years or more of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to drive a forklift;
- Class 5 driver's license required (class 1, class 3 - an asset);
- Knowledge of French and English (written and spoken).
- Manual skills.
- Schedule: Day;
- Competitive salary;
- Complete benefits package.